Control System Integration
The GCS Engineering Service team specializes in control, monitoring and protection system modernizations, and programming solutions. Our design and application engineers have decades of experience developing and supporting engineered system solutions for a wide range of industries: marine, offshore, utility/power generation, pulp & paper, chemical processing, refinery, pipeline, and wastewater treatment.
From off-the-shelf products to custom software, GCS engineers develop and support your project from initial site visit to installation, testing, commissioning, and training.
- Custom control upgrades & system integration
- New product development: innovative designs adapt products to customer-specific applications
- Engine protection & monitoring: synchronizing, paralleling & load sharing, voltage regulation, emission controls & monitors
- Data monitoring & software: HMI, SCADA & DCS, PLC's from leading manufacturers plus Woodward's GAP? software
- Web-based, remote support
- Safety compliance, emissions, monitoring
- Mechanical & electrical design, CAD drawings
- Project management, installation, commissioning
- Complete turnkey solutions
Benefits of Control System Modernization
GCS integrates plant subsystems with distributed control systems (DCS) to maximize productivity and improve overall efficiency. System integration and advanced process control solutions provide operators with relevant information to help make key decisions. While meeting environmental requirements, our goal is to keep operations running reliably, efficiently, and safely.