KRAL Three Screw Pumps C Series
The all-rounder – when needs exceed the standard K or L series pumps.
The main components of the C series three screw pumps are the same – the CK, CL and CG pumps differ in the details, delivering the right pump to match more demanding applications. These pumps are primarily used in industry. The CK line is used in hydraulics as a tank pump. The CL line is put to use in the plastics industry as a high pressure feeder pump for polyurethanecomponents like polyols and isocyanates. CG pumps are utilized in all the same areas of industry as the K and L line whenhigher pressures and delivery rates are required.
Operation, materials, components
- • Delivery rate: 460 gpm
- • Delivery rate: 940 gpm
- • Temperature range: -5 °F to 360 °F,
magnetic coupling to 570 °F
- • Pressure range: 1,015 psi; 1,450 psi
- • Housing: Nodular cast iron, steel and aluminium
- • Spindles: Steel, nitrided
- • Certifications: ABS, BV, CCS, DNV, GL, LRS, MRS, NK, RINA, KR
- • ATEX: II 2 GD b/c group II, category 2
- • Heating: Electrical, fluid media and steam
- • Manufactured to conform with API
Request a Quote
Please complete the form below. Fields marked with an * are required. Upon receipt of your submission, a GCS representative will contact you about your request of the KRAL Three Screw Pumps C Series.
The Right Pump Series for Your Needs.
Here you’ll find an overview of the most important information.
The MSHS Group excercises Copyright over all literature created by the MSHS Group. Reproduction and/or use of the MSHS Group content, images and design is prohibited without written permission from the MSHS Group.