Automatic Mains Failure Controls easYgen-600 / easYgen-800
easYgen-100 Series Automatic Mains Failure Controls easYgen-600 / easYgen-800 easYgen-600/800 Woodward easYgen-100 series is designed for single generator set used in isolated stand-by or prime power applications. The controllers include purpose built algorithms and logic to start, stop, control, and protect the genset, and open/close circuit breakers. Equipped with state of the art communication interfaces, Woodward's easYgen-100 Series Start/Stop genset controllers provide exceptional versatility and value for the OEM genset packagers.
The easYgen-100 Series is available in two variants:
- • easYgen-600 compact start/stop controller offers a state of the art liquid crystal display (LCD), adequate on-board I/Os and common industrial connectivity
- • easYgen-800 advanced start/stop controller comes with a large LCD, I/O expansion possibility, Ethernet and SD card connectivity
Easy-to-use software ToolKit-SC simplifies configuring the controllers for standard system application as well as making it easy to customize it for individual solutions. Additionally, the module's integral front panel allows adjustment of several parameters.
- • Reduced effort through product standardization for optimized inventory, manufacturing, commissioning and service
- • Affordable, value-packed genset control for auto start/stop operations
- • Covers all the essential functionality for standby diesel genset application with monitoring, protection and event recording functions common to higher end controls
- • Heavy duty relays for engine, breaker, and application interface
- • Easy to set up and commission