Continuous Catalyst Monitoring System (CPMS)
Catalysts must have an Emissions Catalyst Monitoring System (ECM) to monitor the inlettemperature and differential pressure of the catalyst. Catalyst inlet temperature must be maintained between 750F and 1250F. Compliance is based on 4-hour rolling averages (measured every 15 minutes).
Run Stop Switch Input- Required for correct operation of the data logging function.
UPS Battery Backup - Recommended to prevent loss of data in the event of power loss.
- Operator Interface with 320x240 LCD TFT color graphics display with a 3.5" high resolution resistive touchscreen, 4 function keys and a system key
- Operating Temperature of -20°C to 60°C; Storage temperature of -30°C to 70°C; Humidity 5-95% RH non-condensing
- Primary power range: 10-30 VDC (TYP steady state 95mA)
- Inlet / Outlet 0-2 PSI Pressure Transmitters
- K-Type Thermal Couple w/ extension wire
- Capable of monitoring up to three additional variables (J or K thermocouple, 4-20mA, 0-60mV, 0-10V)
- Accuracy of the current, thermocouple, and voltage inputs is +/- 0.2% of full scale
- Historic data may be stored or viewed real time through Modbus 485 communication or TCP/IP
- Displays Differential readings
- On-Board Data Logging to MicroSD Card
- Monitors Catalyst Inlet Temp based on 4-hour average
- Configurable Run / Stop alarm inhibit available with customer supplied Run Input Signal
- Downloadable to PC via Ethernet FTP
- Logs monitored values with date / time stamp
- On-board flash memory