GCS HMI and SCADA Systems
HMI (Human Machine Interface) and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems provide a window into the complete system by displaying current / historical information and alarm handling.
- Monitor local or remote,unattended sites
- Start, stop, synchronize, change load control setpoints of the prime mover and generator
- Powerful suite of automation tools
- Consistent data gathering and trend logging
- Easy & quick alarm troubleshooting
- Multi-language plug-in available
- Web-based, remote support enabled
GCS Data Logger
The HMI allows operators and supervisory personnel to view a series of screens to troubleshoot and remotely monitor the control system. Display of current / historical information and alarm handling.
Our HMIs can be customized to customer requirements to integrate a range of devices on most turbine, engine, boiler and compressor applications:
- Speed Controls
- Power Management Systems
- Protective Relays
- Remote I/Os
- SCADA systems
GCS 505 View & Control™ is an advanced HMI data display to monitor, control and troubleshoot Woodward 505, 505E, 505 Enhanced digital controls. Using a sophisticated hardware platform combined with powerful software, the GCS 505 View & Control™ allows operators and supervisory personnel to view a series of screens and to remotely monitor their control systems.